Opal Gemstone Price & Benefits
Opal is a translucent or opaque gemstone. As Per Astrological belief, It is the stone for Venus planet and birthstone for the people born in October. Opal brings happiness and love to its wearer. This Stone has numerous benefits. Opal stone was formed a long time ago in cracks and spaces by the combination of water and silica. It is the one of the most colorful stone among all the gemstones and the play of iridescent colors make this stone beautiful and mystical. Opal is found in various colors, but the most common ones are pink, grey, white, slate, black and olive brown. It is the national gemstone of Australia. Opal is very beneficial stone for those people who are in the profession of tourism, dairy products, art and craft, movies, hotel, cinema and all artistic fields.
Opal Stone Price
Fire Opal stone Price range starts from Rs. 900/- per carat to Rs. 5,000/- per Carat as per its quality. Opals with Undesirable Colors or with cracks may come cheaper. But Opal is known for its Fire. If an Opal has the absence of fire then the Opal is considered non-gem quality. Presence of Crack indicates that the Opal has lost it moisture content and it will start losing its shine and will eventually break.
Opal Stone benefits
- It brings originality and increases energy. It helps in expressing one’s true self.
- Opal is a stone of Venus planet, which is the ruler of Luxury and Relationships in Vedic Astrology. Therefore, wearing Opal stone brings concord and happiness in a relationship and also helps in achieving a more, fulfilling life full of charm, grace, art, luxury, and culture.
- Opal helps in gaining superior position in Society. Thereby attracting Name, Fame and Money.
- People who related to an artistic profession like painting, music, theatre and dancing etc. Can get numerous benefits of Opal gemstone.
- Medically, Opal stone benefits the Endocrine System and keeps the balance of hormonal secretion.
- Opal is believed to improve the bodily functions, especially, effective in curing Urinary disorders and kidney problems.
- Opal is a gemstone of love, romantic relationship. Opal stone also helps to get worldly comforts of life. Opal can resolve many problems associated with various part of life.
FAQ Asked Question About Opal Stone
1. What is fire opal?
Fire Opal is variety of Opal with Play of Color effect on the surface. Fire is a kind of Optical Phenomenon on the surface of stone. Fire Opal provides better results than plain white opal. Fire signifies the power/energy in the stone. Call 8010-555-111 for more information.
2. What is best opal for astrological results?
Australian Fire Opal is best for astrological results. Stone should have more & more Fire for early & better results. Shubh Gems deal in Certified Natural Australian Fire Opal stones for best results.
3. What is Australian Fire Opal Price?
Australian Fire Opal Price range from INR 500/- per Ratti to 10,000/- per Ratti. Price depends on Size, Finish & Fire in the stone. Please check online at www.shubhgems.com
4. Opal to be worn in Silver or Gold?
Opal should be worn in Silver or any other white metal as per Vedic Astrological procedure.
5. Opal stone to be worn in which finger?
Opal stone should be worn in Index finger as per Vedic Astrology. Sometimes, it is worn in Middle finger also
6. How to wear Fire Opal?
Fire Opal stone to be worn in Silver or any white metal Ring in Index or Middle finger on Friday as per Vedic Astrology. It Brings Success, Companionship, Money & Luck to the wearer.
7. What is best quality Opal stone?
Among various Opal stones from different sources like Ethiopia, Mexico & Australia, Australian Opals are the best. Australian Opal with Fire (Play of Color effect) is best for Astrological results. It is further better to wear an opal with Double Fire, i.e. fire on both Top & Bottom Surface. Shubh Gems deals in Best Quality Australian Fire Opal stones at best Price. Buy online at www.shubhgems.com/opal
8. Is Ethiopian Opal good for Astrological purpose?
Ethiopian Opal is not a good choice for Astrological purpose. It is less durable, not suitable for regular use. Australian Opal is best for Benefits.