Who should wear Moonstone?
Moonstone is a powerful and magical stone with a long established heritage. As the name suggests, Moonstone represents the planet Moon. It is a stone of inner growth and strength. It can be worn as a substitute of Pearl according to Vedic astrology.
- It is the birthstone of people born in the month of June.
- This calming stone has been connected with water Zodiac signs. But since it is a healing stone, it can be worn by anyone.
- It is not an Astrological stone, so it can be worn without the recommendation of an astrologer.
- There are no restrictions or limitations in wearing it. It can be worn by any person irrespective of age and gender. You can wear it any time, any day, for as long as you want to get the benefits.
- One should wear crystals as per their own requirement and purpose.
How to wear Moonstone stone?
- Healing crystal should be 100% Natural. Crystals of bright color & better clarity are more efficient & effective than dull & poor quality crystals.
- Crystals which are heated, treated, artificially colored, highly included, cracked or damaged are not considered good for healing purposes.
- You can wear it in a Ring, Pendant or Bracelet made of silver or any metal of your choice.
- Shaped & Polished stones are good to wear.
- One should wear a minimum 1/10 of body weight i.e 1 carat per 10 kgs of body weight.
- If you prefer not to wear it, you can also keep it in your home, office or any space where you spend most of your time. Raw, Tumbled, Energy wands/Points, Spherical or any natural shaped crystals are preferred to be placed. The size or weight of a crystal depends on the size of space, where the crystal is to be placed so that the entire place is covered with healing energy.
- Properly activated & energized crystals provide better results.
Shubh Gems provides fully energized 100% natural and untreated crystals for best results to you.
Moonstone is an excellent good luck charm that loves to bring light into your life. It is a talisman for travelers, a stone of prophecy and an ultimate gift for the lovers. It is a stone with a large number of benefits.
Moonstone helps to open the heart chakra and get in touch with our inner feelings. It encourages harmony and balance in life. It soothes emotional instability, helps ease aggressive tendencies and provides calmness of mind. It enhances intuition, increases psychic abilities, improves confidence and makes the person more passionate in life. It makes the wearer more accepting of change by alleviating fear associated with change.
Moonstone helps to make huge profits in business by opening newer avenues of growth. It is highly beneficial for musicians, artists, writers and people in other creative fields.
Moonstone is associated with feminine energies. It is good for healing hormonal changes in women making it excellent for PMS, conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and breast-feeding. Moonstone also aids the digestive system, assimilates nutrients and eliminates toxins.
Moonstone Quality & Price
The price of any stone depends on its origin, color, clarity and cut.
Origin -The main sources of Moonstone are Sri Lanka, Myanmar, India and Madagascar. The finest classical moonstones with blue Schiller effect come from Ceylon (Sri Lanka). India is famed for producing rainbow Moonstones.
Color -Moonstone comes in a wide array of colors (mentioned above) but white, grey, peach and rainbow moonstones are the most popular. White moonstones with blue schiller effect are the most valuable as they are best for astrological and aesthetic purposes.
Clarity -The clarity of Moonstone ranges from transparent to translucent. Ideally, the stone should have no or less visible inclusions.
Cut -Moonstone is mainly cut into Cabochons to highlight its optical phenomenon called ‘Adularescence’. Some stone’s also show a cat’s eye or star effect.
The information below is required for social login