Who should wear Smoky Quartz?
Smoky Quartz is a brownish grey variety of Quartz which is one of the most common and popular crystals in nature. It is a healing stone with many benefits & no side or negative effects. Healers recommend this gemstone to people suffering from depression, any nervous disorders, tension headaches or/and chronic body pain.
- It is not an Astrological stone, so it can be worn without the recommendation of an astrologer.
- There are no restrictions or limitations in wearing it. It can be worn by any person irrespective of age and gender. You can wear it any time, any day, for as long as you want to get the benefits.
- One should wear crystals as per their own requirement and purpose.
How to wear Smoky Quartz stone?
- Healing crystal should be 100% Natural. Crystals of bright color & better clarity are more efficient & effective than dull & poor quality crystals.
- Crystals which are heated, treated, artificially colored, highly included, cracked or damaged are not considered good for healing purposes.
- You can wear it in a Ring, Pendant or Bracelet made of silver or any metal of your choice.
- Shaped & Polished stones are good to wear.
- One should wear a minimum 1/10 of body weight i.e 1 carat per 10 kgs of body weight.
- If you prefer not to wear it, you can also keep it in your home, office or any space where you spend most of your time. Raw, Tumbled, Energy wands/Points, Spherical or any natural shaped crystals are preferred to be placed. The size or weight of a crystal depends on the size of space, where the crystal is to be placed so that the entire place is covered with healing energy.
- Properly activated & energized crystals provide better results.
Shubh Gems provides fully energized 100% natural and untreated crystals for best results to you.
Smoky Quartz Benefits
Smoky Quartz is a crystal representing our connection to Mother Earth. It comes with many healing benefits that entwine the body, mind and soul. It is an excellent grounding stone.
It is an important stone for personal growth. It removes all anxious and negative thoughts. It disperses fears, lifts depression, reduces stress and alleviates suicidal tendencies. It brings emotional calmness and promotes positive thoughts.
Smoky Quartz is associated with the Root Chakra as well as the Solar Plexus Chakra. It has the power to balance energy and provide a sense of stability and security.
Additionally, It is a good stone for those undergoing a detox as it has powerful cleansing properties. It also protects one against radiation and electromagnetic smog. It furthermore aids in concentration and assists in communication difficulties.
Smoky Quartz Quality & Price
The quality and value of any stone is evaluated on certain parameters.
Origin -Like other Quartz crystals, Smoky Quartz is found all around the globe. It is mainly found in Switzerland, Africa, Madagascar, Brazil, Scotland and Australia. Brazil is the current source for most of the world’s smoky Quartz.
Colour -Smoky Quartz is a brownish grey variety of Quartz. Its colour ranges from light yellowish brown to orangish brown to reddish brown to a brown that is so dark that it appears to be black. Many stones are also grayish. The smoky colour results from free silicon formed from the silicon dioxide by natural irradiation. The most note-worthy Smoky Quartz are Morion and Cairngorm. Morion is a very dark brown to black opaque variety and Cairngorm has a smoky yellow-brown or greyish-brown colour.
Clarity -Smoky Quartz is a translucent variety of Quartz. It ranges in clarity from almost complete transparency to an almost-opaque brownish-gray or black crystal. A clear and blemish free stone will cost significantly less than one with numerous impurities.
Cut -Smoky Quartz is available in many cuts and is extremely affordable. Though stones with high brilliance cut tend to be more expensive.
Smoky Quartz collection