Return & Exchange
Return & Exchange
Before you raise a request for return at Shubh Gems, please take a moment to understand that most of the Natural Gemstones & Jewellery items at ShubhGems.com are handcrafted, resulting in each product being unique. All our products go through strict quality check before shipping.
Returns & Exchange will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. Additionally, Customer is entitled for 100% refund/return/exchange if gemstone is proved synthetic/artificial by any approved/reputed gemological institute.
No return or exchange will be made if you are unsure about the design, size or colour after delivery. So, we request you to make a careful and sensible decision before purchase. Damages due to neglect & improper usage are not included under our Returns & Replacement Policy.
Please inform us on email at [email protected] within 10 days of receiving your order. Also, share the pictures of the damaged/incorrect products for our team to understand the issue. Then it is up to the discretion of the Shubh Gems team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
Once we have received your email and our Quality Control team has authorised the return, please return back the goods to us in the original condition.
Requests for return have to be placed within 10 days from the date of delivery. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified within this period.
Customers are advised to make an unboxing video of the order received to claim refund against damaged/missing items.
While making attempt to return, do not mention words like Precious, Gemstones & Jewellery related words outside the packet, as it attracts undue attention & may lead to theft.
- Authenticity / Purity Issues with the gemstone(s).
- Wrong item(s) delivered.
- Package lost in Transit.
- Item(s) is found damaged on delivery
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address
- Customised orders (Gemstone Jewellery made to order)
- Damages due to neglect & improper usage
- Failed delivery attempt by our respective courier service agent
- Package refused by recipient
- Sizing issues, thus be sure about the Ring size before placing order
- Products returned in used or damaged conditions
- Non-payment of custom duty (if applicable) or non-compliance of customs policies/instructions
- Minor colour and design variation. All natural gemstones & jewellery are handcrafted, so there may be slight variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the gemstone/jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
Please be informed that dealers who Buy-back or Exchange used/old gemstones, work on business model where already used gemstones are passed on to the new customers without their consent. SHUBH GEMS is committed to provide 100% natural & unused Gemstones to customers.