Terms & Conditions
This Website provides access to trading, pricing, news and other information services related to Precious & Semi Precious Gemstones and jewellery. Certain Services available on this Website are for the use of Members only.
The Website will also feature the recommendations of a trained Gem & Jewellery consultant. Recommendations of the consultant are not guaranteed under any circumstances and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage suffered by the Members who relied on such recommendation.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and customer verification question (example: your mother’s maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes.
Only registered Members can make purchases online. In the event of a User wishing to make the purchase, the User will be required to register with the website after adding the item to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law (like Personal Account Number (PAN) at the time of purchase.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by shubhgems.com To confirm the orders, shubhgems.com may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question.
shubhgems.com will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Member.
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, shubhgems.com shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
shubhgems.com may not own some of the products listed on the Website. In such cases, shubhgems.com only orders the products listed on the Website from third party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the Member and delivers the same to the Member.
In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the Member might have been traded since the listing on the Website and might not be available at that point of time.
Gemstone & Jewellery prices depend on various factors like Quality & Size of gemstones & diamonds, purity of metals, designing & manufacturing costs etc.
Shipping & Delivery
The Member has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the Member has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification.
At the point of delivery the recipient, to collect the physical product, the recipient has to provide any approved photo identification card Delivery shall be made by the courier agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by such courier agent. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the courier agent will also note down the details of the government photo identification. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case the Member wants any other person to receive the delivery on his behalf he / she needs to specify details of the same at the point of ordering only. All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the Member cannot (under no circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details after the order is processed.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the Member. Recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty.
The recipients receiving the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to shubhgems.com. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to the Member.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
Returns & Replacements
Conditions for Return
Customer has full Right to Return & Refund if delivered Gemstone is proved Synthetic/Artificial by any Approved/reputed Gemological Institute or in case the item delivered is not as per the description. Shubh Gems delivers each Stone with Certificate of Authenticity. We Do Not entertain Return or Exchange in any other case.
SHUBH GEMS deals in only fresh and un-used stones as prescribed for Astrology. We do not Buy-Or-Sell Used Stones.
Dealers who buy-back or Exchange used stones, work on different Business Model where used gemstones are passed on to the Next Customer.
Since SHUBH GEMS deal in astrological Gemstones, we are committed to provide only Pure, Fresh and Un-Used Gems which are suitable for Astrological Purpose.
LOOSE GEMSTONES CANNOT BE RETURNED ONCE THE ORDER IS CONFIRMED AND PROCESSED BY shubhgems.com
Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone/entity other than shubhgems.com) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
All requests for return of product have to be placed within ten (10) days from the date of delivery. No return requests after ten (10) days from delivery will be processed.
Certificate of Authenticity
shubhgems.com sell & deliver only natural gemstones.
All Gemstones & studded jewellery delivered will be accompanied by Laboratory certificates for their authenticity.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
1. You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
3. Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
4. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
5. You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind.
6. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
7.You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
8. You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
10. All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are shubhgems.com’ copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to shubhgems.com. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the shubhgems.com ‘s express written permission.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. shubhgems.com AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. shubhgems.com MAKES ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO DISPLAY THE PRODUCTS LISTED FOR SALE ON ITS WEB SITE(S) AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, shubhgems.com CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR MONITOR’S DISPLAY OF ANY PRODUCT COLOR, TEXTURE OR DETAIL WILL BE ACCURATE. shubhgems.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE CURRENT OR ERROR FREE. WHILE shubhgems.com MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE DESCRIBED AND PRICED ACCURATELY, IN THE EVENT THAT AN ITEM IS DEEMED TO BE PRICED INCORRECTLY, shubhgems.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SALE OF THAT ITEM.
3. shubhgems.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE RECTIFIED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
4. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
I. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD shubhgems.com, shubhgems.com’S DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND OTHER AUTHORIZED USERS, AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, AND ALL OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND COSTS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
II. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES OR (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES.
III. shubhgems.com OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS BE RELIEVED OF ALL ITS RESPONSIBILITIES, IF ANY, IN THE EVENT OF FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND THE COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOUR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOUR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL DISASTERS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY REASONS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE OR (B) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER.
IV. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 14 AND 15 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.