Morganite is a pastel pink variety of the Beryl family which also includes Emerald (green beryl) and aquamarine (light blue beryl). This stone is highly popular amongst brides, fashion influencers and celebrities. It is highly used in engagement rings with diamonds or as a replacement for diamonds.
- It is not an Astrological stone, so it can be worn without the recommendation of an astrologer.
- There are no restrictions or limitations in wearing it. It can be worn by any person irrespective of age and gender. You can wear it any time, any day, for as long as you want to get the benefits.
- One should wear crystals as per their own requirement and purpose.
- Healing crystal should be 100% Natural. Crystals of bright color & better clarity are more efficient & effective than dull & poor quality crystals.
- Crystals which are heated, treated, artificially colored, highly included, cracked or damaged are not considered good for healing purposes.
- You can wear it in a Ring, Pendant or Bracelet made of silver or any metal of your choice.
- Shaped & Polished stones are good to wear.
- One should wear a minimum 1/10 of body weight i.e 1 carat per 10 kgs of body weight.
- If you prefer not to wear it, you can also keep it in your home, office or any space where you spend most of your time. Raw, Tumbled, Energy wands/Points, Spherical or any natural shaped crystals are preferred to be placed. The size or weight of a crystal depends on the size of space, where the crystal is to be placed so that the entire place is covered with healing energy.
- Properly activated & energized crystals provide better results.
Shubh Gems provides fully energized 100% natural and untreated crystals for best results to you.
Morganite is a symbol of compassion, emotional healing and promise. It is connected to the heart chakra. Its positive energies help the wearer by lifting up their mood and radiating a feeling of relaxation.
Pink Morganite is associated with a sense of innocence, sweetness, love and romance. It benefits the person by inspiring them to develop a deeper love connection and honest friendship.
Physically, Morganite supports the physical heart and helps oxygen to flow around the body. It helps against respiratory troubles and restructuring of disordered cells. It also helps against problems with the thyroid gland. When it comes to sexual energy, Morganite can lead to longer pleasures in the bedroom.
Morganite is highly desired for its beautiful colour and luster. The quality and value of any stone is evaluated on certain parameters.
Origin - Morganite is mined in countries like Brazil, Afghanistan, Mozambique, Namibia, the United States, and Madagascar but Morhaniye from the Minas Gerais region in Brazil is the most popular.
Colour - Morganite’s colour ranges from yellowish orange to orange, to orangy pink, to pink, to slightly purplish pink. Some stones also exhibit slight pleochroism which is an optical phenomenon in which a material appears to have different colours when observed from different crystallographic directions. Such stones may appear to be pale pink when viewed from one direction and a deeper bluish pink from another. Pink colour Morganite is the most desirable as it is a great substitute for pink sapphires and pink diamonds. The darker the colour, the more valuable the stone.
Clarity - Some Morganite stones have liquid inclusions that can contain gas bubbles or some solid phases. Stones with inclusions visible to the eye are usually cut as cabochons as that shape enhances the beauty of the stone. Morganite used for engagement rings are usually faceted in a way that they have no eye-visible inclusions.
Cut - Morganite is available in many unique cuts. Stones with inclusions visible to the eye are cut as cabochons to enhance their beauty. Stones for engagement rings are mostly cut in oval, brilliant round, pear and emerald shapes.
11.41 Carat/ 12.67 Ratti Oval Cabochon Natural Pink Morganite GemstoneSpecial Price $205.26 Regular Price $228.0710% off