Moonstone ( चंद्रकांत मणि )
As the name suggests, Moonstone represents Moon planet. It is birthstone of June & Zodiac stone for Cancer. Moonstone is mild, calming stone, so it can be worn by anyone as it shows no ill effects to the wearer. It is an beneficial for musicians, artists, writers and people in other creative fields.
- It helps in getting rid of Phobias and Manias.
- It is recommended to People with high Aggression & Emotional disorders.
- It enhances intuition and promotes inspiration.
- It promotes success & Love in person’s life.
- Highly beneficial for creative individuals, especially those in the music, poetry and other artistic areas.
Transparent white Moonstones with Blue schiller are most suitable for astrological purpose. The moonstone quality includes its color, clarity & Optical effect as explaned below -
Color - Moonstone comes in variety of Colors ranging from Colorless to White, Gray, Green, Peach & Brown. But transparent White stones with Blue shimmer are best for astrological & aesthetic purpose.
Clarity - Ideally, it should have no or less visible inclusions.
Cut - Moonstone is mainly cut into Cabochons to highlight the optical phenomenon. Common shapes are Oval & Round. Few customized shapes are also available on demand.
Origin - Main sources of Moonstone are Sri Lanka, Myanmar, India & Madagascar.
Moonstone Price range from ₹300 to ₹4000 as per the quality. Transparent white moonstone with Blue schiller effect is most valuable whereas translucent Moonstones in medium & darker tones are less expensive.