Heliodor (Golden Beryl) is the most brilliant form of all the beryls and a popular stone amongst collectors.
- It is not an Astrological stone, so it can be worn without the recommendation of an astrologer.
- There are no restrictions or limitations in wearing it. It can be worn by any person irrespective of age and gender. You can wear it any time, any day, for as long as you want to get the benefits.
- One should wear crystals as per their own requirement and purpose.
- Healing crystal should be 100% Natural. Crystals of bright color & better clarity are more efficient & effective than dull & poor quality crystals.
- Crystals which are heated, treated, artificially colored, highly included, cracked or damaged are not considered good for healing purposes.
- You can wear it in a Ring, Pendant or Bracelet made of silver or any metal of your choice.
- Shaped & Polished stones are good to wear.
- One should wear a minimum 1/10 of body weight i.e 1 carat per 10 kgs of body weight.
- If you prefer not to wear it, you can also keep it in your home, office or any space where you spend most of your time. Raw, Tumbled, Energy wands/Points, Spherical or any natural shaped crystals are preferred to be placed. The size or weight of a crystal depends on the size of space, where the crystal is to be placed so that the entire place is covered with healing energy.
- Properly activated & energized crystals provide better results.
Shubh Gems provides fully energized 100% natural and untreated crystals for best results to you.
Often termed as the “sunshine stone”, Heliodor is an ultimate well-being and confidence stone. It makes the wearer become more optimistic and positive towards life. It also pushes its wearer to accomplish their goals and dreams.
Heliodor balances the conscious and psychic levels of the human being. It enhances compassion, sympathy and understanding in its wearer. It also makes it easy for the wearer to confront delicate issues and gives them strength to fight and stand against wrong and unjust things.
The vibration of Heliodor is highly effective and assists the healing of organs within the area of both the Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakra. It aids in strengthening the immune system, treating the troubles of the liver, spleen & pancreas, and purifying the contaminated objects during seasonal flu. It is also considered as a curative remedy for nausea, bilious attacks, diarrhoea, jaundice, and constipations.
The quality and value of any stone is evaluated on certain parameters.
Origin - Heliodor can be found in various locations around the world but the important mining locations are in Brazil, Madagascar, Namibia, Russia and Ukraine.
Color - Heliodor is the yellow variety of Beryl and occurs in various shades of yellow ranging from quite yellow pale yellow to golden yellow to greenish yellow to brownish yellow. Natural Heliodor with a good balance of golden-yellow and green are the most desirable and valuable.
Clarity - Clarity of Heliodor is judged by the brightness and volume of inclusions found inside the crystal. Heliodor stones with optimum transparency, eye clean clarity and brilliant luster are the most sought after and highly valuable. Also, some rare Heliodor stones have rutile needles inclusions that can cause the cat’s eye effect in stones.
Cut - Heliodor shines like a tiny light bulb, if it is cut precisely and properly. Faceted stones and cabochons have the highest price and great quality.