Citrine Gemstone ( सुनेला )
- Citrine (Yellow variety of Quartz Mineral species) is semi Precious stone, called Sunela in Hindi. Citrine stone is liked of its high Transparency & Affordability
- Citrine Stone Price range starts at around Rupees 500/- ($ 8) per carat and go up to Rupees 2000/- ($ 30) per Carat as per the quality. (Color, Clarity, Cut, Shape)
- Citrine Benefits: Citrine is a stone of abundance, success & prosperity. Citrine helps absorb negative energy, while bringing positive energy into the aura. It helps to develop more positive mindset. Citrine is a very powerful mood lifter with detoxifying effect. Citrine also helps in Overcome Phobias, Fears, and Nightmares. Citrine is an energizing stone that provides happiness, courage, hope and warmth. It enhances expressions and creativity.
- Citrine (Sunela) Gemstone Pendant₹3,500.00
Citrine Stone Price, Facts, Properties & Benefits
Citrine Stone Facts
Citrine stone is the most widely used Yellow gemstone due to its high transparency & affordability. It is available in different shades of Yellow - Brown ranging from Yellow to Orange to Brown.
Citrine is the Birthstone for the month of November as per Western Astrology. In Vedic astrology, Citrine is worn as a mild Substitute of Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj). The Hindi name of Citrine is ‘Sunela’
- MINERAL FAMILY: Quartz
- CHEMICAL COMPOSITION: SiO2
- COLOR: Yellow to Orange to Brown
- REFRACTIVE INDEX: 1.544 to 1.553
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 2.65
- MOH’S SCALE HARDNESS: 7
Citrine Stone Quality
Citrine is often confused with Yellow Topaz. This is because Yellow Topaz and Citrine are very close in appearance. So, What is the difference between Citrine and Yellow Topaz. Yellow Topaz & Citrine are similar in Color and appearance but have different Physical (Hardness, Specific Gravity), Optical (Refractive Index, Optic Character, Birefringence ) & Chemical properties. Topaz comes in various other colors too. Blue Topaz is very popular stone. Yellow Topaz is also Birthstone for November along with Citrine. Topaz is rarer and hence more expensive. One thing should be kept in mind that Citrine, Topaz and Yellow Sapphire are 3 different stones. You should select stone as per your requirement, choice and budget.
Citrine Stone Price
Citrine Stone Benefits
How to Buy Natural Citrine?
Always insist for a Gemstone Identification Report from reputed Gem Testing Laboratory while buying a gemstone. A Certificate must authenticate and mention the Carat Weight, Color, Cut & Properties of the Stone.
Shubh Gems has a wide range of Fine Quality Natural Citrine stones, available in all shapes and sizes. All our Gemstones are Lab-certified. Each Stone is tested for their astrological suitability and is free from any Dosh, Cracks etc.
How to Wear Citrine Stone?
Where to Buy Citrine Gemstone?
We offer a collection of readymade citrine stone jewellery and we also design customized Citrine Rings, Pendants and Bracelets for men and Women.
You can buy Citrine Stone Online or visit us at Shubh Gems, New Delhi, India. For any further assistance, Call us at +91-8010-555-111
Know Citrine Stone
Citrine (Sunela in Hindi) is the transparent, Yellow to Orange variety of Quartz (SI02). Along with Topaz, Citrine is a birthstone for November. Citrine is best substitute for Yellow Topaz & Yellow Sapphire. Citrine has hardness of 7 on Moh’s scale of hardness. Citrine is anisotropic (doubly refractive). Refractive Index (RI) Range is 1.544 – 1.553 & Specific Gravity (SG) is 2.65. Mostly,Citrine has very less eye visible inclusions. Natural Citrine is very rare. Most of Citrine available in market is result of heat treatment of Amethyst. Citrine is widely used in Jewellery due to its high transparency & affordability. Shubh Gems deals in high quality, Transparent Citrine stones in best Color Tones. Buy Citrine stone online at best price. Order your customized Citrine Stone Ring online at Shubh Gems. Buy Citrine stone in India at Shubh Gems, New Delhi or order Citrine stone online from anywhere. Shubh Gems, India delivers Certified Natural Citrine stone without any delivery charges.