Frequently Asked Question about Diamond Stone
What is Diamond meaning in Hindi?
- Diamond stone is the most precious of all Gemstones. Diamond is Birthstone of April month. Diamond is called ‘Heera’ in Hindi. Diamond is liked and loved for its unique Brilliance & unmatched Sparkle (Fire).
What is hardness of Diamond?
- Diamond is the hardest natural material on earth. Hardness of Diamond is 10 on Moh’s scale of Hardness. Diamond can retain its surface finish and polish for very long times due to extreme hardness.
Diamond is Birthstone of which month?
- Diamond is birth stone of April month as per western astrology. So, Diamond is highly recommended to people born in April month.
What are Diamond Gemstone Benefits in astrology?
- Diamond is one of the most important astrological gemstones. Diamond is astrological gemstone of Venus – Shukra planet. Shukra is said to be the KAAMA of Kaal Purusha. Venus particularly signifies the desires of human being. Diamond is primarily worn for marital bliss, Relationship, Love & compatibility.
Diamond is worn for which planet?
- Diamond represents Venus (Shukra) Planet which symbolizes the comforts and luxuries of life. Venus is beneficent planet which rules sex and sensuality, love and marriage, material comfort and luxury. A benefic Venus in the horoscope may bless the native with all the luxuries, comforts, glamour, romance, wealth, beauty, happiness, joy, delights, high class vehicles, art, sex, attractions, jewelry, entertainment, pleasure, joys, passion and merriments.
Who will benefit from Astrological Diamond?
- Singers and dancers, artists and craftsmen, actors and other professions involved in entertaining people are strongly influenced by Venus sensual energy, so they highly recommended to wear diamond. A person with strong Venus in his or her horoscope tends to have a happy marriage, enjoy material comforts, is optimistic, makes other happy and moves with physical grace and coordination.
- When Venus is exalted one will be humanitarian, long-lived and possess many good qualities. But if position of Venus in one's horoscope is weak, one becomes vulnerable to loss of libido, impotence and sterility. Indigo is the cosmic color transmitted by diamonds and other colorless gems. This color influences all watery elements in the body, especially mucous and sperm.
Who should wear Diamond gemstone?
- A person born with zodiac signs Taurus & Libra should wear a Diamond – Heera. Diamond is highly recommended to someone, who has Mahadasha or Antardasha of Venus (Shukra) in the horoscope. Diamond is very beneficial for people suffering with infertility, sexual disorders and desires.
What are Astrological benefits of Diamond?
- Diamond is beneficial for sexual disorders, infertility, barrenness, sperm problems, sexual desire problems, bowel diseases. Eyes, constipation and gastric problems etc.
What should be diamond weight for astrological purpose?
- Diamond weight for astrological purpose should be at least 0.30 Carat and above. Good quality diamond between 0.30 carat – 1.00 carat is ideal for astrological benefits. Diamond less than 0.30 carat is too small to give astrological results.
What is price of Diamond Gemstone?
- Diamond Price is per carat (0.200 Gram). Diamond Price per carat depends on 4c’S; Color, Clarity, Cut and Carat weight. Diamond price per carat can vary from INR 50,000/- to INR 5,00,000/- . You should buy as per your choice, budget and requirement.
How to wear Diamond gemstone in astrology?
- Diamond should be worn in Silver or any white metal alloy like White Gold and Platinum. Diamond should be worn in middle finger on Friday. Diamond gemstone should be properly activated, energized and purified for best results.
How to buy Diamond for astrological purpose?
- Diamond for astrological purpose should be of appropriate weight & quality. Minimum weight of diamond should be 0.30 Carat & above. Astrological Diamond should not have surface cracks and major black inclusions/spots. Diamond should be near colorless and should not have grey, red or brown tones in its color.
How much diamond weight to wear for astrology purpose?
- Weight of Diamond for astrological purpose should be at least 0.30 carat. Good
What is Procedure to wear Diamond Stone?
- Diamond is worn in middle finger on Friday. Ring should be made of Silver or any white metal alloys like white Gold and Platinum.
- Astrological Diamond should not have surface Cracks, cavities and major black inclusions.
Diamond stone is worn in which finger?
- Diamond Stone should be worn in middle finger for astrological benefits. It should be worn on Friday in silver, Platinum or any other white metal ring.
What is Diamond Gemstone quality?
- Diamond gemstone quality depends on 4 C’s; Color, Clarity, Cut & Carat weight. Diamonds are carefully graded by an experienced Diamond grader on the basis of 4C’S. Shubh Gems deal in Certified Natural Diamonds of high grade at wholesale price.
Which is the best astrological substitute of Diamond stone?
- Opal, Natural Zircon and White Sapphire are considered good astrological substitutes of Diamond. Substitute is chosen mainly due to low budget. But substitute do not provide as good results as the main stone due to difference in their properties.
Can I wear opal in place of diamond for astrological purpose?
- Yes, Opal with fire is good alternative for astrological diamond. Opal of weight 4 carat & above is good to wear for benefits. Opal should be worn in silver Ring or Pendant.
What is American Diamond?
- American diamond is just a look alike of Diamond. American diamond is actually not a Diamond. American diamond is another name for Cubic Zirconia. American diamond is also called Jarkan or Zircon by many people in trade. Cubic Zirconia is artificially synthesized to create look alike of diamond. Cubic Zirconia is similar in appearance but differ on physical & optical properties. So, cubic Zirconia can be differentiated from Diamond by simple tests.
Is American Diamond – Cubic Zirconia (also called ‘Zircon’ or ‘Jarkan’) good astrological substitute for Diamond?
- No, Cubic Zirconia (CZ), also called jarkan or Zircon is not a good astrological substitute of Diamond. Cubic Zirconia is not a natural stone. So, it will not have any natural energy and aura. American diamond is just for jewellery or ornamental purpose.
Where to buy Diamond gemstone?
- Buy Certified Diamond stone from a trusted shop. Be careful about synthetic and Look alikes of Diamond like Moissanite, Cubic Zirconia (CZ) etc. Buy Diamond with laboratory certificate for its authenticity. Shubh Gems deal in Certified Natural Diamonds for astrological & Jewellery purpose.