amber ( कहरुआ )
Amber Gemstone ( कहरुआ )
- Amber is the Gemstone with many exceptions. One the very few organic Gemstones as most of the gemstones are inorganic.
- It is fossilized form of Tree resins. Its Yellow Brown hues are Enchanting. Amber is Amorphous, thus has no internal structure like crystals.
- Lightest in weight among all Gemstones with density of 1.08, slightly more than water. It has insect inclusions unlike seen in any other gemstone.
- Amber Stone Price range starts at around Rupees 500/- ($ 7) per carat and go up to Rupees 1500/- ($ 21) per Carat as per the quality. (Color, Clarity, Cut, Shape)
- Amber Benefits: A powerful healer and cleanser that draws disease from the body and assist tissue revitalization, Boosts immune system, Natural antibiotic. Treats diseases and disorders related to depression, vitality stress, throat, Goitre. Makes person Energetic, Beneficial for People who fall ill very frequently.
Amber Stone Price, Facts, Properties & Benefits
Amber Stone Facts
Amber is an organic Gemstone. Most of the Gemstones are Inorganic and very few are organic. Amber is amorphous and has no crystalline structure. But there are few gemstones which are Exceptions. Amber is the hardened & fossilized tree resin. It comes in Yellow, Brown, Red & Orange Colors. Amber is the lightest in weight among all the Gemstones. It is so light that amber can float in saturated salt solution. Its Hardness is 2.0 – 2.5 on Moh’s scale. Refractive index (RI) is 1.54 & Specific Gravity (SG) is 1.08.
Amber Stone Properties
- Crystal Structure: Amorphous
- Color: Yellow, Brown, Orange, Red
- Moh's Scale Hardness: 2 - 2.5
- Refractive Index: 1.539 - 1.545
- Specific Gravity: 1.05 - 1.09
- Transparency: Transparent to Opaque
- Luster: Resinous
- Fluorescence: Present
Benefits of Amber Stone
Amber is mostly cut as Cabochon & Beads. Amber is noted for its inclusions such as small animals, insects, leaves, gas bubbles & flow lines. Amber emits aromatic odor when burnt. Amber has been used as healing Agent in Folk medicine. Amber is believed to boost immune system. It Protects Gums and Teeth. It makes the person Energetic too. Amber is effective in treating diseases and disorders related to Throat, Ear, Eyes and Nose. It is highly beneficial for People who fall ill very frequently. Amber is used for its Healing properties and Enchanting Beauty.
Where to Buy Amber Gemstone?
Shubh Gems offers a wide range of Certified Natural Amber Stones and Amber stone jewellery. Visit Shubh Gems exclusive outlet at Lajpat Nagar, Delhi or Buy Amber stone online at www.shubhgems.com. Shipping Free all over India. Call for details at +91-8010-555-111
Know Amber Stone
Amber is an organic gemstone. Amber comes in Yellow, Brown, Red& Orange Colors. Amber is the hardened & fossilized resin of certain pine trees. Amber is the lightest in weight among all Gemstones. So amber can float in saturated salt solution. Hardness is 2.0 – 2.5 on Moh’s scale. Refractive index (RI) is 1.54 & Specific Gravity (SG) is 1.08. Amber is mostly cut in Cabochon & Beads. Amber is noted for its inclusions such as insects, leaves, gas bubbles & flow lines. Amber emits aromatic odour when burnt. Buy Natural Amber stone online at ShubhGems.Buy Amber stone in India at Shubh Gems, New Delhi or order Amber stone online from anywhere. Shubh Gems, India delivers Certified Natural Amber stone without any delivery charges.