A complete guide to buying Opal stone in Noida
Opal stone symbolize luck and fortune. It is the birthstone for those natives who born in October month. Nowadays, many gemstone sellers are providing fake and cultured opal stones in Noida or any other city or state to earn more profits. If you are going to buy natural opal stone in Noida then you must check the complete guide of opal gemstone.
Opal name is derived from the Sanskrit language that means precious gemstone. In the Greek language, it is also known as opallios which means to see a change in colour.
Opal stone benefits
- Opal is the stone of Venus and this planet is connected with luxury, love and comfort in life. This is a gemstone of excellence, riches and charm. It helps a person to give a comfort and luxurious life.
- Those in the fields of business related to travel and tourism, imports and exports must wear this beautiful opal stone. It enhances your capability into your business and opens the doors of opportunities for the wearer.
- Opal gemstone gives the positive impacts of Venus planet like it increase the stamina and wealth of the wearer. When Venus is afflicted or placed in a bad position then it might be hard for the native to express love. Venus signifies riches, love, beauty, wealth, bliss and excellence. These things can be enhanced by opal stone.
- Venus is the ruling planet of Taurus and Libra. Taurus, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius natives can wear opal gemstone.
- Different shades of Opal stone in Noida
Opal stone is available in different shades like black hue, white shade, blue coloured opal, green opal, fire opal, boulder opal, crystal opal, matrix opal, pink opal, Morado opal, harlequin opal, cat’s eye opal, triplet opal and doublet opal in Noida.
Sources of Opal gemstone in Noida
Australian opals are most famous all over the world. Mostly Opal gemstone buyers in Noida preferred Australian opal stone but they are more expensive than any other variety or origin of this gemstone. Other sources of opal stone are available in Noida like Mexico, Hungary, Indonesia, Canada, Brazil, Slovakia and Turkey.
Who can wear opal stone
- People who want to get the energies of Venus planet.
- If you are worried about your future then you should wear opal gemstone.
- If you feel hesitation in speaking or getting stuck in any kind of litigations.
Which finger to wear Opal ring?
It is advised to consult the astrologer before wearing any gemstone. Opal stone ring should be worn in gold or silver metal on Friday evening of Shukla Paksha in the middle finger of the right hand.
Mantra for wearing Opal stone
Om dreem dreem droum sahshukra ye namah
Where to buy Opal stone in Noida
You can buy original and real Opal stone rings and jewellery from Shubh Gems. They are providing a wide range and variety of gemstones and you can easily check their designs and varieties on their website.
Shubh gems direct import fire opals from Australian and Ethiopian mines, that are the most popular origin of opal stone in Noida.