Ruby Stone: Benefits & How to Wear
Ruby Gemstone, also called Manikya in Hindi, is one of the most powerful and mystical gemstones amongst the list of nine gemstones that are associated and influenced with an astrological body or a planet. From the ancient times in Hinduism, Ruby has been revered as an important and influential gemstone.
Ruby is said to represent the powers and influence of the planet Sun. The sun is considered as of utmost importance in astrology and is known to have the place of father or king in a horoscope which indicates courage, dignity, integrity, power and authority. Sun is also said to be the soul of the individual.
According to astrology, if the placement of sun in the horoscope is positive and well placed, then the person will be royal and respected in all matters of his life. But, at the same time, if the placement of sun is ill placed, then the person is expected to be lacking professional and financial stability.
Additionally, if a person has a weak or ill placement of malefic and negative planets like Rahu, Ketu and Shani posited with the planet Sun, he/she is suggested to wear a Ruby to get the maximum results in life. Furthermore, if the planet sun is placed in the 6th, 8th or 12th house of the horoscope of the person, he/she is suggested to wear a Ruby to get the maximum results in life.
Benefits Of Wearing Ruby Stone
- Wearing Ruby can help support the person to improve his “self-image” and he will be more heard and respected in the society.
- When a person wears a Ruby, he/she is expected to get the favours from the administration, authority or government.
- Ruled by the powerful Sun, Ruby brings enormous uplift to people in politics, administrative services, diplomacy and other leadership roles. It is also advised to professionals looking for bureaucratic positions or students preparing for administrative or civil services examinations.
- If a person wants to attain high stature and financial gains, he/she is advised to wear a Ruby. This stone brings to its wearer all the luxury and materialistic things in life.
- A person struggling with not being able to set up goals and aims in life and if every planning is failed can be benefit from wearing a Ruby as it will bring the much-required intellect, focus and firm determination to stay on the chosen path.
- It can also help its wearer in overcoming timidity and foolishness, by giving clarity of thoughts and mind.
- If a person is suffering from chronic depression, he/she may also be suggested to wear this stone as it will help them overcome any type of emotional and mental setbacks in life.
- Ruby can also bring realisation of higher truth and self, self-awareness and a quest to reach the higher path of the life.
- The weak placement of sun in the horoscope can bring along with it a lot of ailments and illnesses such as weak eyes, rheumatic problems, blood circulation problems, bone related problems and much more. Wearing a ruby stone can help negate or lessen the effects of such diseases in the person’s life.
Procedure To Wear Ruby Stone
Day of Wearing Ruby : Sunday
Metal for Wearing Ruby : Gold or Copper
Finger for Wearing Ruby : Ring Finger
Mantra For Wearing Ruby : Om Ghrini Suryay Namha'
Precautions To Be Taken: One should not wear Blue Sapphire (Neelam) and Emerald (Panna) along with the Ruby gemstone unless specifically recommended by an expert astrologer.