Australian Fire Opal Stone
Opal is Birthstone of October Month.
Opal symbolizes Venus (Shukra) planet in Vedic Astrology.
Good Quality Opal stone has ‘Play of Color’ optical Phenomenon, also called ‘Fire’.
Who should wear Opal?
- The person should wear Opal as per the recommendation by Expert Astrologer. An Astrologer suggests most suitable Astrological stones as per the Horoscope. Opal stone is beneficial for Companionship, Happy marriage, Love & relationships. So it is very suitable for someone who has the delay in marriage, Heart Breaks and not good love & sex life.
Opal Stone Benefits
- Opal is very beneficial Astrological stone. Opal symbolizes Venus (Shukra) planet along with Diamond in Vedic Astrology. So, Opal is considered very good alternate stone for Diamond in astrology. Opal brings Love, Companionship & blissful marriage.
What is the Price of Opal stone?
- Opal Price depends on its Quality (Shape, Cut, Carat size & Finish). Opal Price starts at 500/- per Carat & can go up to 7,000/- per Carat for high-quality stones.
- Opal Quality depends on Cut/Shape & Fire (Play of Color) effect. Most Opal stones come from Australia, Ethiopia & Mexico. Australian Opals are best in Quality & Durability.
How to wear Opal stone?
- Astrological stones should be worn as per proper procedure for best results. Astrologer suggests you the appropriate time to wear, in which metal to wear & on which day to wear.
Procedure to wear Opal Stone
- Opal should be worn as per the procedure for astrological benefits. Opal should be worn in the Silver ring in Index finger or in Pendant on Friday for best results.
Best time to wear Opal
- The Auspicious time of day to wear Opal is during sun rise in the morning or as suggested by an astrologer as per your horoscope.
Which metal for Opal Ring
- Opal Ring should be made in Silver metal for best results.
Which Finger to wear Opal?
- Opal should be worn in the Index finger of the right hand or as suggested by Astrologer.
Where should I buy Natural Opal Gemstone?
- Always buy Natural Fire Opal stones with Certificate of Authenticity. Only Natural stones with good ‘Play of Color’ (Fire) effect give astrological results. It is better to Consult Qualified Gemologist/Gem Expert before buying a gemstone.